The best way to fundraise for the Join The Voices walk is to get involved and spread the word! By forming your own team, joining an existing team, or registering individually as a Runner, Walker, or a Virtual Walker(if you can't attend the event), you will instantly have access to tools to help you manage/upload your contacts and write targeted emails to your family, friends, and coworkers. The most important thing to remember is that your Voice is a very powerful tool; by simply sharing your story with your own contacts, you can motivate & encourage everyone you know to get involved and, ultimately, you can raise money to find a cure for this devastating illness.
Helpful Fundraising Tools
1) Email your contacts a customized Team Template Letter from the Participant Center by copying & pasting the text into the body of a new email.
2) Download our template Data Entry Spreadsheet to organize your contacts!
3) Share your mailing list with VABC and we'll take care of the stuffing, stamping, and mailing from our office!
4) Read over Top Ten Fundraising Tips provided by one of our very own Join The Voices! Team Captains, Mitchell Kent!
5) For all this information and more, reference our Participant Helpful Guide.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Youtube!
Post A Status with Your Fundraising Page
Need help? Contact VBAC Tean at Voices Against Brain Cancer at (212) 340-1340 or firstname.lastname@example.org; We would be happy to answer any questions or simply walk you through the process!